The #75hard for business
If you follow me on Instagram you’ll see that I’m currently doing a challenge called 75 Hard.
In this challenge you have to do a series of things every day for 75 days, if you miss even one of them you have to go back to day one.
It’s a mental toughness challenge.
Even though there are some physical elements to the daily tasks.
It’s about you keeping promises to yourself, doing what it takes to get the job done and doing what you have to do to achieve your goals, no matter what it takes to make it happen.
The other thing a challenge like this does is that it also supports creating good habits.
You’ve all heard the saying that it takes 21 days to create a habit, well it really is a bit variable and dependent on the individual.
This challenge has definitely shown me that it definitely takes me longer than 21 days to create a habit.
It was more like 55 days to create a good exercise habit for me.
So it got me wondering what would a business 75 hard challenge look like.
Because what makes us successful in business is the same as what makes us successful in any part of our life.
The willingness to do what it takes to achieve your goals.
Being tired and exhausted or fearful but doing the thing anyway.
And being consistent so that we build good habits in our business and we fight the hustle grind cycle or the feast and famine cycle in our business.
Think of 3 things that are most important for you to grow your business right now.
Then I want you to think about what a difference it would make to your business and your life if you made a commitment to doing those 3 things every day for 75 days.
Here’s some examples of things that I thought off.
- Daily sales activity whether that’s a phone call, an email, a text message.
- Daily mindfulness activity like meditation, walking or yoga.
- Visualization of your goals.
- Reviewing and rewriting your goals.
- Write 500 words towards a book.
- Create and share a video every day on your niche and genius zone.
- Learn a skill you know you need for your business to be successful. Things like social media, time management, organisation or sales techniques.
- Plan your day every day of course using Louise’s special daily planning technique. (here’s a video of me talking about it)
Many of us are so inconsistent with most of our practices we barely get a chance to see the full benefit in our business and our life.
Are you going to take the challenge?
What do you need to do consistently in your day to be more successful.
P.S. If you want some support in creating more consistent practices in your day then make sure you enter in the draw to WIN and Elevate 60 Day 1:1 coached package. Click here to enter and follow the Facebook Messenger prompts to complete your entry.